Thank you for saving and investing with Crowdyvest. We appreciate your continued support.
Please find below investment updates from some of our investment partners for the month of August 2021.
You have not participated in HyperPlan yet? Click here to participate and earn up to 21% returns
In the month of August, Plentywaka raised $1.2m in funding and also acquired Stabus, one of Ghana’s mobility startups.
• Successfully Launched the 1 kg bags in two variants (Oga Jollof and Rice ‘n’ Stew)
• Partnered with Sterling Bank on Buy Now Pay Later with PayWithSpecta
• Started selling on paywithspecta platform
• Created a WhatsApp store to increase sales
• Created RiceDirect with Sterling Bank to offer selected dealers INTEREST FREE loans to buy and sell our products.
30 hectares of cassava have been planted. The planted hectares are maturing well and some portions are now about knee-length.