Seeing a child’s face light up when they open a gift is one of the best feelings in the world. Even as adults, we know the happiness we feel when a gift is handed to us. In fact, Gift-giving is one of the few activities that bring joy to both the giver and receiver. Some gifts are enjoyed for a short period of time while other gifts are enjoyed for a lifetime. Whether it’s for Children’s day, birthdays, Christmas, or any other reason, we have listed some gift ideas that will keep on giving.
- Create a Hyperfund Plan: When it comes to gift-giving, you can never go wrong with a cash gift. People are always excited to receive cash no matter the age, gender, or financial status. Now imagine the excitement when that cash gift is increased by a whopping 25%. You can achieve this by opening a Hyperfund plan on Crowdyvest for your child.
- Join the Education Tribe: When you join the Education Tribe on Crowdyvest and create a savings plan for your child, you’re not only making sure that their future is secure, you’re also opening them up to the many awesome opportunities on the platform.
- Real Estate: One of the best gifts you can give your child is a piece of Real Estate. Whether it’s a plot of land or a house, real estate investments appreciate with time and would pay your child rental income or a huge profit from a sale in the future.
- Club Membership: Membership of an Elite Club exposes your child to vital connections that would facilitate business opportunities in the future.
- Shares: Owning shares in a profitable company will ensure that your child is paid dividends for as long as they choose to own those shares. They could also decide to sell the shares for a huge profit.
- Authentic Jewelry: Any jewelry that has resale value is a great gift. Gold and diamond jewelry are great examples since their value appreciates with time. Rolex and other luxury wristwatches also have a good resale value and can be passed on from one generation to another.
- Personal Finance books: It is never too early to teach a child the right financial habits. Unfortunately, financial literacy is hardly taught in schools and many adults are making terrible money mistakes as a result. Giving your child a good personal finance book will put them on the right path to financial success.
- Family Vacation: A Family Vacation to an exciting location is not only fun but will leave your children with memories that will last forever. This is definitely a gift that keeps giving.
- Skill- Acquisition Classes: In this day and age where having a side hustle is no longer an option, skill acquisition classes are very essential. Skills like cooking, sewing, graphics designing (to mention a few) are not only for survival but also vital to helping people earn and save money.
Knowing that you’re responsible for that huge smile on your Child’s face is simply priceless. Why don’t you try one of these gift ideas and keep them smiling for a lifetime?